Word of Peace is the place for 9th-12th grade youth to grow in their faith through servant events, fellowship, worship, leadership, and Bible study!
Weekly Words of Encouragement
Do you or your high schooler want text message weekly words of encouragement? Email Kate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the cell phone number and the name of the cell phone holder.
Here's What's Happening This Fall:
Fill out the Registration Form here!
Cans4Cross - October 27 from 6:30-8pm
Small Group Bible Study
- Each group will consist of 4-6 of you and your friends! You get to pick your group! Attend the studies one or two Sundays each month to have FREE breakfast and awesome discussion with your friends from 11am-12pm.
- We'll be using the Echo the Story curriculum, starting with the very first book of the Bible, Genesis. Every subsequent story will be a continuation of this one, going through the Bible story by story.
- Oct. 12
- Oct. 26
- Nov. 16
- Nov. 30
- Dec. 14
Youth Mondays - 6:30-8pm
- The new night for high school youth! We'll attend the Monday night service as a group, and play games, eat snacks, and have great discussion afterward! Every high school youth is invited!
- Sept. 15, 22, 29
- Oct. 6, 13, 27 (Cans4Cross)
Youth Nights - Back to Wednesdays in November!
- Once each month, High School Youth have a chance to gather for themed games, activities, discussion, and snacks!
- Dates: November 12 and December 10
- Time: 7-8pm, but the youth room is open for high school youth to hang out or do homework every Wednesday evening from 5pm-8pm
- If you're interested in participating in Worship, please contact Kate at email@example.com.
Summer Ministry Opportunities 2015
Deadline to register is November 15, 2014!
National Lutheran Youth Gathering - July 13-19, 2015 in Detroit MI
Mission Trip to Luther Park Bible Camp - July 26-31, 2015 in Danbury, WI
Click here for more info about either trip!