Word of Peace is the place for 9th-12th grade youth to grow in their faith through servant events, fellowship, worship, leadership, and Bible study!
Here's What's Happening:
Welch Village All Night Ski Trip - Jan. 30-31. We meet at church at 8:00pm to load buses and return to church by 6:00am Saturday morning.
$40 for lift ticket, or $55 for lift ticket + ski/snowboard rental
Fill out the Registration Form here!
National Lutheran Youth Gathering
- Large group meeting on January 21 and 28 at 7:30pm in the Brekke Room
- January 25 during all services - meet in the Brekke Room during the 9:45am or 11am service to talk to camp directors about the many camps and discounts they are offering for summer 2015!
Small Group Bible Study
- Each group will consist of 4-6 of you and your friends! You get to pick your group! Attend the studies one or two Sundays each month to have FREE breakfast and awesome discussion with your friends from 11am-12pm.
- We'll be using the Echo the Story curriculum, starting with the very first book of the Bible, Genesis. Every subsequent story will be a continuation of this one, going through the Bible story by story.
- Jan. 4
- If you're interested in participating in Worship, please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.