Word of Peace is the place for 9th-12th grade youth to grow in their faith through servant events, fellowship, worship, leadership, and Bible study!
Weekly Words of Encouragement
Do you or your high schooler want text message weekly words of encouragement? Email Kate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the cell phone number and the name of the cell phone holder.
Here's What's Happening:
Fill out the Registration Form here!
Small Group Bible Study
- Each group will consist of 4-6 of you and your friends! You get to pick your group! Attend the studies one or two Sundays each month to have FREE breakfast and awesome discussion with your friends from 11am-12pm.
- We'll be using the Echo the Story curriculum, starting with the very first book of the Bible, Genesis. Every subsequent story will be a continuation of this one, going through the Bible story by story.
- Nov. 16
- Nov. 30
- Dec. 7
- Dec. 14
Youth Nights - Back to Wednesdays in November!
- Once each month, High School Youth have a chance to gather for themed games, activities, discussion, and snacks!
- Dates: November 12 and December 10
- Time: 7-8pm, but the youth room is open for high school youth to hang out or do homework every Wednesday evening from 5pm-8pm
- If you're interested in participating in Worship, please contact Kate at email@example.com.