Word of Peace is the place for 9th-12th grade youth to hang out!
Here's What's Happening This Fall:
- We need high school leaders who can be Junior Guides for a confirmation group on Wednesdays! We need YOU to help us mentor 6th graders, lead music, lead discussion, participate in fun and volunteer events, and more! Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Small Group Bible Study
- Each group will consist of 4-6 of you and your friends! You get to pick your group! Attend the studies one or two Sundays each month to have FREE breakfast and awesome discussion with your friends from 11am-12pm.
- Dates (all 11am-12pm)
- Sept 7
- Oct. 12
- Oct. 26
- Nov. 16
- Nov. 30
- Dec. 14
Youth Mondays - 6:30-8pm
- The new night for high school youth! We'll attend the Monday night service as a group, and play games, eat snacks, and have great discussion afterward! Every high school youth is invited!
- Sept. 15, 22, 29
- Oct. 6, 13, 27 (Halloween party!)
- Nov. 3, 10, 17, 24 (Thanksgiving Potluck Night!)
- Dec. 1, 8, 15
- If you're interested in participating in Worship, please contact Kate at email@example.com.
Fill out the Registration Form here!