Word of Peace is the place for 9th-12th grade youth to hang out!
Here's What's Happening This Summer:
- We need high school leaders who can help us run the Bagels and Bibles program every other Sunday morning! It would include helping to make pancakes, smoothies, or other breakfast foods; reading lessons; and leading games! Contact Kate at email@example.com for more details!
Themed Movie Nights
- June 11 - Harry Potter themed at Word of Peace!
- Bring running shoes, comfortable clothes, and an appetite!
- July 7 - Water themed at the Wokson residence
- Bring your swim suit and a towel!
- August 4 - Nerf Gun Theme!
- Bring your nerf guns to share,
Wednesday Night Bonfires - 6:30-8:30pm
- June 4, 18
- July 9, 16, 30
- August 6, 20, 27
Mystery Mission Trip Fundraiser - Bake Sale
- Sunday, June 22 after the services
- Come buy a baked good, doughnut, or coffee to support the youth going on the trip this summer!
Mystery Mission Trip 2014
- July 20-24 - who knows where we'll go!
High School Leadership Opportunities:
Word of Peace High School youth have an amazing opportunity to strengthen their faith and hone leadership skills by helping with our middle school summer stretch program.
Summer Stretch is our summer Middle School ministry program where high schoolers help lead service projects and fun outings on select Wednesdays during the summer.
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 REGISTRATION PACKET HERE